Providing a second step, for those who need a second chance!
Hope Springs at a Glance
What is Hope Springs Eternal?
Hope Springs is a residential, non-denominational, faith-based transitional housing facility supporting men in their recovery journey towards independence. To become a resident at Hope Springs, you must have completed a minimum of a three-month (90 days) rehabilitation program from a licensed or reputable substance abuse recovery facility and be committed to a life of sobriety.
The central component to living a life free from addictions and bondages is the application of the principles found in the Bible. Hope Springs Eternal focuses on biblical discipleship as the foundational principle for substance abuse recovery.
Hope Springs Eternal is a privately operated 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization and was established in 2020. All donations are tax-deductible and are applied directly to this ministry. If you would like see how you can assist through your giving, whether that be volunteering your time or abilities, or by becoming a ministry-partner through monetary donations, complete the contact form below or send an email directly to: info@HopeSpringsNC.org. Click here for our ministry brochure with more information.
What comes next in life?
CONGRATULATIONS! Completing a rehabilitation or substance abuse recovery program is a big deal, and a major accomplishment in your life....but now what? Many people faced with this question find themselves struggling for a safe and productive transitional home that will help them to become reestablished financially and grow spiritually as well. That's why Hope Springs Eternal seeks to help accomplish for men struggling with this dilemma.
Life at Hope Springs.....
Located in the beautiful mountains of Bryson City, NC, residents of Hope Springs will continue their walk with the Lord and recovery from substance abuse addiction in a spiritual environment that will assist them with employment, financial planning, and reestablishment in society. Residents at Hope Springs will be required to comply with its guidelines, attend daily classes and other services, explore educational and/or employment goals, pay rent, complete weekly chores, and agree to random drug and alcohol screening. Hope Springs also provides a family-like atmosphere, adding additional support to residents in their recoverty.
Ready to move forward?
It has been said that recovery isn't easy, but it is in fact possible. "Recovery" is a life-long journey, just like your walk with the Lord: and Hope Springs Eternal exists to help men with that same mindset and determination. If you'd like to take the next steps to becoming a resident:
1. Complete the online application form in about 20 minutes by clicking here,
2. If needed, a printed, paper copy can be received by CLICKING HERE or by calling 828-488-9241, by requesting one from firstname.lastname@example.org, or by completing the information request form below. If choosing to receive a copy by mail, make sure to include a valid mailing address.
3. Complete a phone interview with staff by calling the number listed above.
4. Have two letters of recommendation or referral from a trusted pastor, mentor, sponsor, counselor, or other influential person in your recovery, and email to info@HopeSpringsNC.org or mail to the address below
5. Return both the application (if not completed online) and referral letters to: Hope Springs Eternal, PO Box 801, Bryson City, NC 28713.
“Everything that is done in the world is done by hope”